Brazilian Futebol

News and opinion about Brazilian football (soccer).

Friday, November 10, 2006

Still facing problems

To those who wondered, the problems I am having are related to my current connection at home. Due to our great cable providers, some minor problem apparently got so out of hand that they haven't been able to fix it in nearly one month. In the meantime, I can't really do much in terms of research to write half-decent posts here. I am now at a public access computer and can't just write an appropriate post from here. I hope their latest promise of fixing it by next week comes through. Sorry again for the last month.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, but do you still have to pay the bill for the month they re sort of down?:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home